WestWater is Hiring in Idaho
WestWater Research has a career opportunity for a highly motivated individual as our Project Accountant/Office Manager based in our Boise office. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing/managing client contracts and project consulting budgets along with the company’s accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation, payroll, account analysis and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration along with 3 years of equivalent work experience. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of accounting principles and practices along with the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines. Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities are essential to this position. Working knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a stable work environment. EOE.
We are actively recruiting for this position APPLY HERE!
WestWater Research Project Accountant and Office Manager
Job Location: Boise, ID
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar field.
Experience Required: 3 years in a professional office setting, preferably with prior consulting firm experience
License or Certification: None required.
Minimum Pay: $65,000
Maximum Pay: $TBD
Overall Compensation: Salary with company annual performance bonus, 401K contributions, Health Benefits, and 401K profit sharing plan.
Duration: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40+
Number of Openings: 1
Seeking experienced project accountant and office manager for a fast paced and expanding economic consulting business with multiple offices and staff located across five states with the position based in Boise, ID. The position is responsible for organizing and managing client contracts and project consulting budgets across the multiple office operations and consulting teams. In addition, this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining company accounting and bookkeeping functions.
Primary project accounting and office management duties for the company will include:
- Assisting project managers with client engagements including project budget development, drafting client contracts and coordinating with clients on consulting agreements, schedules and billings.
- Assisting project managers during the client engagement with budget management including preparing monthly reports and invoices, tracking and monitoring project expense reports and employee time tracking.
- Prepare and review monthly invoices with project managers and provide monthly reporting to Managing Director on company-wide project budgets and engagements.
- Managing integrated enterprise software for project budget management, invoicing, timekeeping, and project expenses. The company utilizes BigTime enterprise project management software which integrates with Quickbooks.
- Responsibility for client invoicing, collections management and project budgeting, as well as backup assistance on coding and processing A/P, time sheets, and expense reports
- Bookkeeping duties including utilizing Quickbooks monitoring and tracking company-wide expenses, preparing and posting journal entries, bank & account reconciliations, and preforming A/R and A/P duties, payroll monitoring, and account analyses.
- Coordinating and managing company accounting firm to complete monthly financial computation reports.
- Setting up and managing Sharepoint project sites for client engagements and project teams.
- Managing and monitoring office calendar and schedules.
- Developing office procedures and policies related to document management and procurement.
Qualified candidates must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Experience with project budget management and client billing with time management software.
- Extensive experience with Quickbooks.
- Experience with enterprise project and time management software such as BigTime or others.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate the following skills in their job application:
- Proficiency with Sharepoint, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency and training with QuickBooks Online and project and timekeeping software that integrates with Quickbooks.
- Experience with Bill.com platform is helpful
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
Job requirements include a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or related field and 3 years of work experience in a related position.