WestWater Welcomes Back Cassidy White as an Associate in the Fort Collins Office
Cassidy White, a 2021 Summer Associate and recent master’s degree recipient from the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University, has joined the WestWater team as a full-time Associate in the Fort Collins, Colorado office.
As an associate, Cassidy will provide financial and economic analysis for water resource development and investment projects, water asset valuation analyses, and contribute to market research in the Rocky Mountain region.
After an internship with WestWater last summer, Cassidy says she is thrilled to be joining the team full time, “I look forward to working with WestWater to provide expert water rights consulting services and to using market-based approaches to find solutions for water challenges in the West.”
Clay Landry, WestWater’s Managing Director, adds “We are excited to welcome back Cassidy to the team. Her experience in environmental economics, finance, and data analysis will be an asset to the company and an invaluable resource for our clients.”
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Water Resources Management
- Natural Resources and Environmental Economics
- M.E.M., Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University
- B.S., Biology, the University of Montana
- B.A., Environmental Studies, the University of Montana
- Associate, WestWater Research, 2022-Present
- Science Communications and Research Assistant, Internet of Water, 2020-2022
- Summer Associate, WestWater Research, 2021
- Part-time Consultant, Water Foundry, 2018-2022