December 14, 2022
WestWater Welcomes Director of Waterlitix Bronwyn Bradbury
WestWater is thrilled to announce the addition of Bronwyn Bradbury as the Director of Waterlitix! Based in Santa Barbara, California, Bronwyn will coordinate water market research and manage WestWater’s internal database of water right transactions.
The Waterlitix database is the largest and most comprehensive database of water right transactions. The database has over 25,000 transactions and is continually being expanded with new transactions. Each transaction records includes detailed information on price, quantity, and other deal terms that is verified through interviews with trading parties and confirmed with regulatory filing documents.
Prior to joining WestWater, she served as a project manager and economist at Robert D. Niehaus Inc. Economic Consulting. As project manager, Ms. Bradbury coordinated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense and managed the data collection team for the Basic Allowance for Housing Program, a $25.6 billion federal program.
Bronwyn says she is excited to join the team as the Director of Waterlitix, “I look forward to applying my experience from 20 years of project management, environmental review, land use planning, and economic analysis, including price index and other price program research and analysis. I have worked on a diverse range of projects for local, state, and federal government agencies, as well as private companies and non-profit organizations. I look forward to working with the deeply knowledgeable and dynamic team at WestWater to serve our many varied clients across the western states.”
Ms. Bradbury holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Mathematics as well as a Master of Environmental Science and Management degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
“We are excited to welcome Bronwyn to the WestWater team,” says WestWater Research CEO and President Clay Landry. “We are confident that her ability to comprehend and synthesize complex quantitative and qualitative data and translate it to valuable and meaningful information for our clients.”
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Regional Growth Analysis
- Water Supply and Groundwater Management
- Price Indexes and Economic Analysis
- Land Use Planning and Environmental Review
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Mathematics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Master of Environmental Science and Management, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Project Manager/ Economist, Robert D. Niehaus Inc. (RDN) Economic Consulting, 2019-2022
- Project Manager/ Senior Environmental Planner & Economic Analyst, Rincon Consultants, 2015-2019
- Project Manager/ Environmental & Economic Analyst, AMEC Environment & Infrastructure, 2011-2015
- Environmental Programs Analyst, Ecosystem Economics, 2010
- Senior Field Economist, US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2002-2008