November 9, 2022
WestWater Welcomes Research Associate Isabelle Lavoie
WestWater is thrilled to announce the addition of Isabelle Lavoie as an associate based in Los Angeles, California. Isabelle will lead economics and valuation analysis, water rights transactions research, market analysis, econometric and financial modeling, water supply assessments, and project management across the Western U.S.
Isabelle says she is excited to be a part of the growing team of research associates and analysts, “I look forward to utilizing WestWater’s vast database & knowledge of water transactions to evaluate water market activities and the impact on businesses, governments, public agencies, and local communities.”
Isabelle joins WestWater as a graduate of the University of British Columbia’s Master of Food and Resource Economics, where she researched and analyzed trends in Canadian food prices by developing predictive models and applying advance time-series forecasting models.
“We are excited to welcome Isabelle to the WestWater team,” says WestWater Research CEO and President Clay Landry. “We are confident that Isabelle’s background and experience in forecasting and economic modeling will be an asset to our team and an invaluable resource for our clients.”
Ms. Lavoie received her Bachelor of Commercial Sciences in International Management from the University of Ottawa and a Master of Food and Resources Economics degree from the University of British Columbia.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Forecasting & Time Series Analysis
- Econometric Modeling & Data Visualization
- Commodity Pricing, Trading & Risk Management
- Cost-Benefit Project Evaluation
- Bachelor of Commercial Sciences, International Management, University of Ottawa
- Master of Food and Resources Economics, University of British Columbia
- Graduate Research Assistant, University of British Columbia, 2022
- Project Controller, Arcadis U.S. Inc., 2015-2021