June 28, 2023
WestWater Welcomes Research Associate Jack Carpenter
WestWater is thrilled to announce the addition of Jack Carpenter as an associate based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
“Jack’s expertise in water rights economics and valuation analyses will be an invaluable resource for our clients,” says WestWater Research CEO Clay Landry. “We are excited to welcome Jack to the WestWater team.”
His current projects at WestWater include water rights acquisitions and market research for industrial developments in Colorado and Wyoming.
Jack recently earned his Master of Environmental Management (MEM) at Duke University’s Nicholas School of the Environment, specializing in Water Resources Management. While at Duke, he contributed to the development of a Water Affordability Dashboard tool for studying water affordability risks and built a cashflow model to analyze the financial feasibility of implementing a novel wastewater treatment technology.
Prior to graduate studies, Jack worked in stormwater and natural resource management, marine mammal research, and the outdoor industry. He holds a BS in Marine Biology from UC San Diego.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Economic and Financial Modeling
- Market Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Municipal Water and Wastewater
- Natural Resource Management
- MEM, Water Resource Management, Duke University
- BS, Marine Biology, Duke University
- Research Associate, WestWater Research, Present
- Policy and Data Analyst, Nicholas Institute for Energy, Environment & Sustainability, May 2022-May 2023
- Special Projects Analyst, 374Water, May-Aug. 2022
- Stormwater and Natural Resources Fellow, High Line Canal Conservancy, Oct. 2020 – Aug. 2021